- This event has passed.
No Fences Horsemanship Boot Camp
August 23 @ 9:00 am - August 26 @ 4:00 pm
4 full days of intense instruction.
$550 for all 4 days.
Single days upon request – $175 each
Day 1 – AM Groundwork refinement
PM Saddlework Fundamentals
Day 2 – AM Saddlework Refinement
PM Basic Obstacle Work
Day 3 – AM Riding Buddies in A Rodear
PM Intermediate Obstacle Work
Day 4 – AM Pasture Cattle Work
PM Group Trail Ride
Dry camping available on site for up to 8 rigs. Corrals available for 8 outside horses. 50% deposit required to hold slot, email me at email@example.com or PM me through FB messenger for entry form & other details.
1. There is a minimum of 6 people, There is a maximum of 12.
2. People signing up for all 3 days will have priority over those wanting only 1 or 2 days.
3. Deposits will be accepted starting 60 days prior to the clinic date.
4. Clinic fees must be paid in full 1 weeks prior to the clinic date. This INCLUDES mail time, so if you are mailing your deposits, you must allow ample time PRIOR to the cut off dates. NO EXCEPTIONS unless you are on a wait list. Then fees must be paid in CASH prior to clinic start.
5. Forms of payment:
6. Clinic deposits are non-refundable / non-transferable. The remainder of clinic fees can be rolled over to another clinic if you are unable to attend due to illness/injury and notify clinic host 48 hours prior to clinic start. You will need a vet or doctor’s note verifying this. Emergencies do occur (we play with horses, we GET it!) at the last minute and these will be handled on a case by case basis.
7. Bring a slicker in case the weather is poor on any day of clinic as we will ride no matter the weather.
8. Clinic fees: $550 per person for the 4-day group class 9am-4pm.
$170 per person PER DAY for the group class
9. Overnight fees are as follows:
$20 per horse, you bring your own feed, water buckets,
you clean & feed your own horse.
Overnight camping is $10 per night